Friday, May 06, 2005

NRDC Blog

My dear friend Susan forwarded me an invitation to visit the NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) Action Fund blog. The blog features "guest bloggers"-- currently, environmental litigator Mitchell Bernard is the man behind the posts. Good stuff! Here's an excerpt from his latest post on "Biostitutes":
A scientist friend of mine taught me a new word: biostitute. A biostitute is a cross between a biologist and a prostitute. Biostitutes are all over the place, and they're dangerous to the environment and human health.
Check it out at http://blog.nrdcactionfund.org/. I'm adding it to the holy blogroll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site leigh, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Antarctica Ozone yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Antarctica Ozone I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!